Wow...I can't believe this is my last Monday at Safeco. It is finally starting to hit me that I only have 4 days left after today. I would have worked here for 10 years this year! I have really enjoyed all the people I worked with so I will be sad on Friday, however this will give me an opportunity to do something different and more challenging. I am looking forward to the change.
This was a really nice weekend. Friday was my 10 year wedding anniversary. We had a very nice day together. Kevin took me out to the Outback for dinner which I have been craving for quite a while. Saturday I went and scrapped at Lasting Memories with Kevin's friends Tina, Jenny and Jenny's friend Kristy. It was alot of fun. I only got one page done but I had a hard time finding something to scrap as I had torn my scrapbook room apart and couldn't find anything! LOL...We are in a spring cleaning mode at home. Trying to get rid of anything that we haven't used in over a year. I have about 3 bins of stuff to sell at the Lasting Memories garage sale this summer. Still have some work to do but it will be nice when its done.
I also have been playing with my Pazzle...and its the best thing in the world! I just need to learn all of the things it does but so far its wonderful!
Riley has been a joy this weekend...only had one incident at Mom and Dads. He found a half full can of Dr. Pepper and spilled it all over Mom's carpet:( She is going to borrow my carpet cleaner to get it cleaned since we didn't get all the stain out...but overall it was a wonderful weekend and we had a great time on Easter with the family.
Ta Ta for now!:)
The Calamity Club Book Club Ideas
6 days ago





1 comments:
More!!!
Post a Comment