That is so darling!!! I am glad to see a Yorkie so gentle and relaxed. I miss Riley! We have a yorkie that lives in our nighborhood somewhere and he is not nutured. Neutured? How do you spell that? He is not fixed. And every morning at 6 am he wakes the entire neighborhood up with his barking while being on walks with his owners. Well he doesn't wake everyone up-- it doesn't affect me because I'm deaf! *evil laugh*
1 comments:
That is so darling!!! I am glad to see a Yorkie so gentle and relaxed. I miss Riley! We have a yorkie that lives in our nighborhood somewhere and he is not nutured. Neutured? How do you spell that? He is not fixed. And every morning at 6 am he wakes the entire neighborhood up with his barking while being on walks with his owners. Well he doesn't wake everyone up-- it doesn't affect me because I'm deaf! *evil laugh*
Post a Comment