Friday, June 27, 2008

Day two..

After a very good nights sleep we are back on the road. We stayed at
The Phoenix Inn and we were upgraded to a spa suite! It was really
nice! The next stop is in San Jose for the family reunion. It's a
beautiful morning and we have an 8 hour drive ahead of us. We left at
about 8:00am and as of now we have 6 1/2 hours left.

I will post more soon:)

3 comments:

Lyndsay said...

Love you new blog! I will enjoy reading about your adventures. Have a great time with family and enjoy your B-day in Disneyland!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow....8 hours today! yucky! Riley went poo-poo this morning!! lol He had a good night. I left for a bit last night to get a sprinkler and Dan said he freaked a bit until I got home but he will be fine. He just loves us women hehe Love you and call me sometime....We are going to leave around 5:00 or so. Drive safe!

Furry Bottoms said...

Last I heard, you were in Redding! Are you going to reach San Jose tonight? Hope you all didn't hit any traffic!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin