Monday, June 30, 2008

My Birthday in Disneyland:)




I was too tired to post this last night. We had a very busy and wonderful day! We got up and went into the park early and did a bunch of the rides in Fantasyland as that is one of the busiest parts of the park for the kids. We went on the Matterhorn Ride which I had never been on. I am not a big roller coaster person. But it was alot of fun! Then we went and ate some breakfast at the Carnation Cafe. Kevin took a picture of his breakfast. I have attached the picture above. We went on the Pirates of the Caribbean ride and then headed over to California Adventure and went on the Soaring over California ride.


We had lunch at the Rainforest Cafe and I had a really good cold salad. It was in the 80's and we were both very hot and thirsty! We decided to come back to the hotel and rest up for the afternoon. We both ended up falling asleep and slept for about 2 hours. We watched TV for a bit and then went to the World of Disney store before dinner. We went to the Storyteller Cafe and had a wonderful dinner! I wore a button around all day long that said "Happy Birthday Christa" and all the cast members would wish me a happy birthday and the waiter brought over a free chocolate moose dessert. I attached a picture of that too...after dinner we went to see the Bug's Life show and walked around taking pictures for a while. Then we went to The Golden Vine Winery and watched the Electrical Parade and had cheese and desserts as part of the priority seating special. It was a wonderful busy night. We came back to the hotel and watched the fireworks from our balcony and had a perfect view!! That's all folks...more coming soon!

1 comments:

Lyndsay said...

Wow, sounds like a great way to celebrate your special day!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin