For a birthday gift my mom signed us up for a class at Lasting Memories. Mrs. Grossman (she makes stickers) was going to be there and they were going to have us make 2 Christmas cards and an ornament (she wrote a nice note on the back with her autograph). Mom realized after she had signed us up and paid for it that it was the same day as the craft fair in Poulsbo. My parents go every year with their friends to this fair. So she suggested that I ask Nikki to go with me to take her spot...what a great idea!:) We had a great time! I had someone take a picture of me and Nikki with Mrs. Grossman so I could put it on the blog. Please excuse the cleavage...I am not used to these shirts yet...LOL Now I want to start making some Christmas cards!
The Calamity Club Book Club Ideas
6 days ago






1 comments:
Thats a pretty good picture, if I say so myself! :)
Post a Comment