
In less than two weeks my little cousin is getting married! Well not too little anymore...as you can see:) He is such a special guy and I love him to death! I watched him grow up and I still see him as a little boy even though he is now a 2nd Lieutenant in the Marines! I am so proud of him and I know his Mom would be too! I am very sad that she won't be able to see him get married...but she will be there in spirit. I think this will be very emotional for all of us. Especially my Grandma. I know she misses K'lynn as much as we all do...but K'lynn was like a daughter to her. I am very excited to see Zach marry the woman of his dreams and to get lots of pictures. I have attached a couple of pictures of Zach when he was little and now. Hugs and Kisses!






1 comments:
Wow!!! I can't believe that's Zach. He's all grown up. Have fun at the wedding.
Post a Comment