Tuesday, April 14, 2009

What a week....








Its been a very busy week here trying to get this house in order! We still have alot of work to do and I am not posting pictures until it is done. I came down with a cold which has slowed me down quite a bit. It is going to be a beautiful week here with lots of sunshine. I took some pictures yesterday that I posted from our apartment. From what I understand out at Marina Bay out past the crane in the water is supposed to be the place to get the best Lobster...from what the movers told me. We drove out there the other day when we went to the beach and checked out the area. Couldn't leave the car because we had Riley but we just drove around and looked to see what was out there:) So far we love it here...it is very different than back home. People drive a little more aggressive and the grocery stores are a bit busy (doesn't help that I went the day before Easter) but as much as we love it we do miss our family and friends back home! Here are some pictures of the beach and the view...:)

2 comments:

Furry Bottoms said...

one of the pictures... that is the outside of your building isnt it?

Unknown said...

No. Those pictures were taken from my living room window. :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin