Monday, May 25, 2009

Seeing the Atlantic Ocean










Kevin and I took a drive to Cape Cod today and stopped at Coast Guard Beach. It was a beautiful sunny day...not too hot and not too cold...just right! It was about a 2 hour drive. We got there and took a shuttle down to the beach. It was so beautiful and the smell of salt water was wonderful! My whole life I lived by the Pacific Ocean and now I live near the Atlantic Ocean. When I was twelve we went to the beach so this isn't the first time at the Atlantic...but it was so worth the 2 hour drive! We didn't think about the traffic of people coming home from Cape Cod until it was too late! LOL But we just enjoyed the drive! I posted some pictures...enjoy!

2 comments:

Furry Bottoms said...

OOOOH the color of the water is NOT what I expected it to be! I thought it was blacker... but its actually as pretty as the pacific!

Lyndsay said...

My dream! I would love to see the Atlantic. You are having so many awesome adventures!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin