The days are getting colder here in Boston...this morning it was 10 degrees outside with a wind chill of -6 degrees!! It was dry and cold! However this weekend we are supposed to get a whopper of a storm! They are predicting about 5-8 inches of snow by Sunday night. I am so glad I was able to take Monday off so that I don't have to worry about driving in that mess! It will give me the day to get laundry done and things ready to pack. We are going to Seattle for Christmas to visit our wonderful families and friends! I took a picture of the frozen water near the field out our living room window. And also a picture of Kevin enjoying the Boston Red Sox fleece snuggie that I won at our Christmas gift swap yesterday!


Thank you for all of you who commented on my last post...that is a very pathetic picture and it caused alot of people to worry about me and I am sorry...I should have posted why I was feeling like that...I had a bad night...I don't really want to go into it again because I am letting it go...but to make a long story short...an idiot parked his car in the middle of the parking lot after I got in my car and I backed into him...didn't cause much damage..just a scratch on the bumper. That picture I posted was actually taken after my gum surgery...I was half sedated and had gauze in my mouth! LOL Everything is better now so thank you all for your concerns...and again I am sorry to all of you that were worried about me! :)





3 comments:
Oh no, you know that now that you posted that pic of Kevin in the Red Sox snuggie my Kevin is gonna want one!!! Eeek! :-)
I am freeeeezing right now!!!!!!! I hope the snow holds out long enough tomorrow night for the four of us to get together!!!
buurr is right! I am glad you are putting your lil accident behind you. :) Stay warm! :)
Kevin does look very happy with that snuggie! :)
Post a Comment