Saturday, January 9, 2010

Happy Birthday Laurie!!!

Today is a very special day to me...39 years ago today a special girl came into my life. I was only a year and a half old when my Mom had my baby sister...I am so blessed to have a sister who I love so much!!
We have always been very close and for the first 14 years of my life we shared a bedroom. Then when I was 14 my parents built an addition onto the house and I got my own bedroom. The funny thing is even though I had my own room we would still sleep in each others room for a while because we missed each others company even though it was only one wall away! LOL Here are some of my favorite pictures of us...

My Mom loved to take pictures of us in new PJ's...
Love this picture...
Another PJ picture...LOL
I love how she is looking at me in this picture...

These were some dresses my Aunt Dorothy made for us to wear at my Aunt K'Lynn's wedding.
Our Halloween costume one year..not sure what we were really...LOL
In front of our carport...we used to play post office with that wall behind us...put envelopes in the slots..so much fun!
In a photo booth...I hate these glasses..they were tinted blue...yuck!
My beautiful sister and I on her wedding day!
Taken this year at Christmas...

I love you so much sis...I wish I could be there for your birthday to give you a birthday hug! This will have to do for now ((((((((((HUG)))))))))). Have a fun day and I will call you later today.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

aww I love all the old pics! :) Happy Birthday Sis! :)

Furry Bottoms said...

Happy Birthday, Laurie!

I love all these pictures. Especially the halloween one in the middle... that one is so good! :)

A New England Girl said...

Aww!

Happy birthday to your lovely sister! I am glad you at least got to visit over Christmas... hopefully your hugs will carry over to today. :)

Laurie6155 said...

Thanks so much Christa! That was just the NICEST post ever. I loved the room story....that made me happy. Love you lots and lots!!!

~Kristen~ said...

Happy Birthday Laurie!!!!!! Hopefully one day we will get to meet!!!!!! :-)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin