Wow I can't believe it is already Sunday afternoon!! This was another busy weekend trying to get our house put together!! Saturday we had to run some errands to pick up a few things...went to Bed Bath and Beyond to get a shower curtain for the 2nd bathroom. We ended up getting the same one as the master bath only because I love the pattern so much!! We went to Home Depot because I needed some new screwdrivers (we have ones that are short but not the regular sized ones which I needed to put the desk together that we got at IKEA). We came home and I put the desk together and we hung the rest of our pictures. It is finally starting to look like a home! Last night we had grilled cheese sandwiches for dinner and watched the movie "The Proposal"...a definite must see movie...it was very good!!
Sunday I got up and went grocery shopping and Kevin unpacked the rest of the boxes that were in the living room and worked on some laundry. I unpacked the food and then started in on my craft room. All the boxes have been unpacked, however I still need to organize the room. But at least everything is out of the boxes. Here are some pictures:
Our living room finished:)
Our dining room...I LOVE the view while we eat!
The desk that I put together yesterday...looks simple but it wasn't!
This is what you see from the hallway coming into the apartment...
My hutch...with all my angel collectibles...
This is what you see coming out of our bedroom. The main bath and entrance to the apartment.
Our kitchen...Love how open it is to the living room!
Found this at a Hallmark store in Dedham...fell in love with it!!
We call this Riley's corner. His perch is in the corner window along with his toys...he loves to lay up there in the mornings to soak up the sun!
Our bedroom..so much bigger!! Right now we are using the ottoman from my craft room so Riley can get up on the bed!
This is the craft room...starting to organize it...have alot more to do!
Craft room..what a mess!
Riley is pooped watching me unpack!!
My sitting area in my craft room and the DVD's. Recognize the Mickey Mouse picture Nikki? :)
Our new pantry...this closet is a little wider and has more room on the sides. Which was nice because I put it together outside of the closet and thank goodness I didn't have to take it apart to get it in!
Kevin and Riley lounging around...after a busy morning....
And now asleep...Riley found another comfy place on the couch! LOL
We are both very tired and looking forward to having the house done! Now we can enjoy the space more! I am also looking forward to the spring so that we can start taking some nice drives and I can blog about the adventures...right now it is so cold and rainy/snowy and not much is going on...I hope you all had a great weekend!! Ta ta for now!!






4 comments:
Ohhh, your apartment is SO adorable!! Everything looks so cozy and welcoming. :) Well done! :)
Wow!!! HUGE difference from when I saw it empty!!! I loooove it!!! We'll be over soon!!! :-)
Oh, I love it!! It looks so good! And it definitely does look like a lot of space! I'm so happy for you!
I noticed the rose quartz angel in your hutch... I am so glad it made it to Boston! And yes, I see the mickey mouse picture. I recognized a lot of htings, but there were some new things too, like those plates you bought in deadham? Anyway, I love your craft room. Lots of windows!
Your new place looks so much bigger and very nice!
Post a Comment