Hello everyone...its been a while huh? I am finally getting over this head cold...still have it but its much better than it was this time last week! Its been a very busy weekend! I ended up taking a half a day at work on Friday because I finally decided I better get my butt in to the doctor to find out why my shoulder doesn't seem to be getting any better. About 3 months or so ago I was exercising in my living room and lost my balance and fell into the coffee table and in the process I reached back to catch myself with my right arm and I think that is how I injured it because since then it has been achey and hurting. Luckily the doctor doesn't think that I tore the rotator cuff but I did strain it and she wants me to do physical therapy...which I need on my shoulder blade anyway for my spasms I get every once and a while...tough getting old...I know Dad quit laughing...I am getting old! LOL
Saturday morning we got up and cleaned the house a bit...trying to make it look decent even though there are boxes everywhere...we move next Saturday so it wasn't going to be perfect...we were having my wonderful friends Kristen, Kevin and their dog Bailey over for a nice visit for the afternoon. The two Kevin's went to Best Buy to buy a new TV for our living room...we have been saving up for it for a couple months and the TV that is in the living room will go in my craft/TV sitting room in the new apartment. Then the Kevin's picked up some lunch and we had a nice lunch and then the guys set up the TV and Kristen and I chatted and looked at my pictures on my laptop. We had some great girl talk while the guys were out...it was nice to just sit and relax:) The dogs had alot of fun and played with each other...it was so cute! I am so mad at myself...I didn't take any pictures...:(
Today we got up and went to BJ's to get some things and then to the grocery store...Now we are home and I am going to relax a bit and then start packing up the pantry...so much to do and not enough time! Thank goodness I took next Friday off of work to get the last minute stuff done! I will be able to get the key for the new place between 3-4pm so I can start moving some small stuff upstairs and the movers come first thing on Saturday to move all the large furniture and boxes...:) I can't tell you how excited I am to have more space! I am itching to scrap and that room is going to be so much more inviting to do so!!
Well folks I better get busy...I will try to post some more this week...although it will be busy! I will leave you with this adorable picture I took of Riley yesterday...probably one of my favorites yet! Ta Ta for now!






2 comments:
Yesterday was a great afternoon!!! As soon as we got home I was thinking how I didn't take any pictures either! What is up with that?!? We were too busy chatting!!! lolol :-)
Glad you're back! Don't forget us!
Post a Comment