I have seen some of you do this on your blogs and thought it would be fun to do...I don't have many followers but some of you that are following me don't know much about me. Those who do you might find this a little hard because I tend to talk alot and there isn't much about me that you don't know! LOL
Ask me any questions and I will do my best to answer....whatever you want....and as long as it is something I can answer I will:) Ask away friends!!






9 comments:
Hmmmm.....I will really have to think about this one because you and I pretty much talk about everything!!!
Now that you are living on the east coast do you and Kevin have plans to take trips to New York or D.C.?
You pretty much cover everything on your blog, so I'm not sure what I would ask... besides, really, how you're enjoying living in Boston/east coast? :)
Ooh, I hate these. Because I tend to pull out questions that are embarrassing or inappropriate. I'll just be excited to read your answers to what other people ask!
When I am not blogging, I am __________________
Your favorite drink is what and why?
will you be sharing photos of anything anytime soon?
Have you finished your craft room yet?
Are you ever going to do the SCPM again? (by the way, if you think I am trying to beat Ace or Kristen as the "top commentors" you might be onto something...)
Post a Comment