Sunday, March 21, 2010

Happy Anniversary my love....







On this date 12 years ago I married my best friend! It was one of the happiest days of my life. Everything ran pretty smoothly except that it poured rain...and I wanted to get some outside pictures...but things happen and the most important thing was being Mrs. Kevin Weltz! The wedding and reception was wonderful! We had a little over 100 friends and family. I was looking back on my wedding album that my Mom scrapbooked for us and I wonder where all the people were now and what they are doing. Most of them I know but some of the people I worked with at Ohio Casualty I don't know what they are up to these days.

After the reception we were both exhausted...we went up to our room (we had our reception at the Embassy Suites and got a free room for the night) and changed...my whole body was achy from the heavy wedding dress..LOL. My hair was super curly and I made the mistake to try to brush it but it got a little frizzy so I stopped. We went to the Olive Garden for dinner...and you don't need to know the rest of the details of the night...LOL

My sister and cousin TP'd our car in the middle of the night...and it had rained so we had wet toilet paper on our car! We drove it to my parents house to say goodbye to everyone before heading out to Cannon Beach, Oregon for our honeymoon and my sister, Dan and my Mom cleaned off the TP of the car...then we took off and had the best honeymoon!

I love you so much Kevin and these last 12 years have been the happiest of my life..you have made me so happy!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary! :)

Furry Bottoms said...

Happy Anniversary, Christa and Kevin! :)

~Kristen~ said...

Awww, so sweet!!! Happy Anniversary!!! :-)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin