Yesterday was a very sad day. My grandma had been sick for quite a while and she passed away peacefully in her home with family around her. I found a poem online that is perfect for how I feel about my sweet Grandma...I will miss you forever..and I will miss you so very much.
DEAR LORD
Thank You For The Angel
You Lent Us For Awhile
She Brought Us Laughter
And An Everlasting Smile
She Loved Us, Inspired Us
Our Own Guiding Light
Now She Shines In Heaven
With Wings Of Pure White
She Will Forever Walk Softly
In Our Hearts And In Our Dreams
When Our Feelings Run Rampant
And our Tears Begin To Fall
Her Spirit Will Surround Us
Lending Comfort To One And All
We Will Always Miss Her
Time Can Not Erase the Pain
Yet, We Will Always Be Grateful
That Into Our Lives.....
....Our Grandma Came
****************
Written by Teresa Shelton Abright





1 comments:
Aw, Christa, that was a very fitting poem!
Post a Comment