Hi everyone!! I know its been ages since I have posted...its been a crazy year already...had some losses that have been really hard to get through...It's been really hard on my family...we have lost 3 family members in 7 months...with my Uncle Dick last June, Grandma in December and Aunt Dorothy in January. My Aunt Dorothy passed away from an illness she has had for a while. ...Here is a picture of my sweet Aunt Dorothy...it is one of my favorites I have seen:

I will miss you Aunt Dorothy!!
On a happier note...Kevin and I have been very busy the last few months between snow storms...we have decided to buy a house...we looked at about 9 houses and ended up putting an offer on the first house we saw. It was a house we have been watching online since November...and there were so many signs that it was "the house"...it is on Harding Ave (my sisters last name is Harden..close enough!) Just down the road is a Bradley Street (my nephews name is Bradley) and the sellers realtor's last name is Riley (our dogs name is Riley) and our loan officers assistants name is Michael Caruso and I work with a Michael Caruso...call me weird but that is too weird!! This house is perfect for us and is in a very nice quiet neighborhood...on a dead end street. I am going to post a few pictures here of the outside of the house. I have posted on facebook all the inside pictures but I would rather wait until we move in and decorate our own way before I post those pictures:) It is a 3 bedroom (with office) and 1 1/2 bath. A very nice fenced in backyard with just enough room for Riley to run around but not too big to keep up...
I am so excited to plant flowers and maybe a small garden...we are so thrilled with our choice. It took a few offers and counter offers but we got the house! We will be closing on May 12th...as our apartment will not let us break our lease without paying all the discount back that we got from the special when we moved in...but that's ok because it will give us time to go through things and pack...and the people in the house were willing to wait as they are building their new house and will have to move in with their parents until it is done...so they probably would like to live there as long as possible...
The kitchen was just remodeled in 2007 and is my dream kitchen...I will post pictures of the kitchen...:) Here is the house:




My DREAM Kitchen!!
Its funny because we haven't even seen the yard yet...we bought it when its been covered in about a foot of snow...so hopefully it will look like the pictures when the snow is gone!! LOL
So this is the main reason I haven't been posting as much...but I am going to try to be alot better about posting. I can tell you right now I am sooooo ready for spring/summer to come!! I am sick of the snow and cold!!
I hope your all doing well and check back for more on the house!!







3 comments:
I really love that kitchen! :)
AWESOME! Congratulations! It's such a pretty house and such an amazing kitchen. You're going to have fun decorating!
I am sorry to hear about your aunt though. I hate when we have to say goodbye to special people.
Somehow I missed that you also lost an uncle and grandma too. So, so sorry!
Post a Comment