When I think about Easter I think about the fantasy of the Easter bunny and how excited we were as kids knowing that sometime in the middle of the night the Easter bunny would come and leave us some candy and a little something like coloring books or toys. We would leave out a carrot and we would see that it had been munched on...then we would have the family dinner and just have a nice family day...even though I am far away from my family I still remember those times and it puts a big smile on my face. I was looking through my pictures and found a few Easter pictures..I am sure I have more but they are packed...these were ones that I had on my computer.

Doug and Me...before Laurie came along...

Me, Laurie and Doug...
Yes...even Riley has received an Easter basket!
He didn't know what to think...but he had fun getting it all out!

Another fun memory was watching Bradley grow up and enjoy Easter as much as we did!
I hope you all have a wonderful Easter!! I am making ham, sweet potatoes and green beans for dinner...just having a low key holiday while packing some more stuff...:) Love to you all!!





2 comments:
Doug doesn't look ANY different! Wow.
Looks like you had a great Easter! Love the doggy pics! Oh, and loved seeing you as a kid! :)
Post a Comment