Saturday, April 16, 2011

Yankee Candle Day!!

Earlier in the week my friend Kristen asked me if we would like to go to the Yankee Candle Flagship store which is one of the 2 big stores in the US. They have one in Massachusetts and in Virginia. I have been wanting to go and check it out but we just hadn't done it yet. So that is what we did today!! Kevin and I went with our good friends Kevin and Kristen. It was about a 2 hour 15 minute drive...first thing we did on the way out is stop at Dunkin Donuts for some coffee and breakfast...and then headed out! This store was AMAZING!! It had everything you could want. Candles, Gardening decorations, Vera Bradley bags, Pandora charms, Christmas Village stuff and even dog toys!! I took alot of pictures in the store...and then at the end you will see the loot we brought home! :)

Self portrait taken on the way to Yankee Candle...



Here we are!!

The Garden decorations

Food items....

Vera Bradley!!! LOVE IT!!

Kevin having lots of fun!! :)
Every scent you could ever imagine!

This candle was HUGE!! It said that it would last for 7 1/2 years! LOL

Lots of Christmas stuff!






After we were done shopping we had some lunch in a little food court that they have there...we were starving! Didn't know shopping could make you so hungry! LOL

Our buddies Kevin and Kristen!

After lunch we headed home. When I got home I decided to take a picture of our loot! This will all be so nice in the new house!

These smell sooo good! "Garden Hideaway" and "Home Sweet Home"

Some votives, Tarts for my tart warmer below, Decorative Jar Tops, Car fresheners and some Gardening Gloves

Tart warmer that will be in our dining room...

I am going to grow some Italian Herbs (Oregano, Basil and Chives) in our window sill in the kitchen

This will go out on the patio table (when we get one)...it will have a candle inside that keeps mosquitos away...

And of course we had to get something for the puppy!! :)

I am tired!! We had so much fun! We are watching the new Meet the Fokers movie and relaxing for the night! I hope your all having a great weekend!!

2 comments:

~Kristen~ said...

I just blogged about today, too!!!! :-)

Furry Bottoms said...

I love Vera Bradley too!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin