Saturday, June 18, 2011

I LOVE YOU DAD!!

Wow...another year has flown by...and it is Fathers Day! I never realized how much I take for granted the loving and wonderful Dad that I have...I have 2 friends that don't have their fathers to celebrate with...and it has me thinking about how lucky I am to still be able to tell my Dad how much he means to me!

My Dad has always worked so hard but always took the time to spend time with us kids. Some of my favorite memories were when we as a family would watch TV together and the family dinners we would have every Sunday...or should I say Linner since we would eat on Sundays at about 1:00 in the afternoon:)

I am posting some of my favorite pictures of my Dad and I. I am so lucky to have such a wonderful, loving and funny Dad who can cheer me up just with a smile. I love you so much Dad and I wish I could be there to tell you in person and to give you a giant hug...but you know I will be there in spirit!! Thank you for all that you have done and for your wisdom and love...

Doug, Dad and Me
Dad and I at Laurie's Wedding
At my wedding...love this picture!
Taken this last Christmas...my wonderful parents!
On of my favorite pictures...Dad making a Turkey for Christmas 2009
My Dad...my Hero...


2 comments:

Jill said...

Just found your blog and am your newest follower. You Dad looked like a special guy.

Alyson | New England Living said...

What a great tribute to your dad!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin