Saturday, February 16, 2008

Here we go again...

Well Kevin and I signed up and attended our Weight Watchers meeting this morning. The lady that helped us with the papperwork was telling us that we need to make sure we read page 18 of the kickstart book because the way to figure out how many points you can eat had changed. The funny thing is when she was talking she was moving her hands around in a familar way...and I realized that she was signing!! I asked her if she knew sign language and she looked at me with a shocked look on her face and said "yes, I used to teach it" and asked me how I knew that and I told her that she had signed 18 and a few of the other words...she laughed and said that no one ever recognized that and sometimes she will sign and not even think about it...she was really nice!

We had our meeting and the man that was the leader was really nice. He kept saying "now thats powerful" everytime someone would say something..it was kind of funny..but he was a really nice guy. Then Kevin had to go to work for about 5 hours...He should be off the next two days I hope!

Went over to my sisters new house to help a little bit...and it is so nice! They move a week from Monday...time sure flies...

1 comments:

Furry Bottoms said...

Looks like good times!! :) Riley is adorable!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin