This weekend was a busy one. Kevin had to work on Saturday and I had to take Riley to get groomed. It is very weird not having Riley at home. I still look behind me constantly to see if he followed me like he normally does! They did his grooming really fast because I got a call within 2 hours that he was done. It usually takes anywhere from 3-4 hours.
Sunday I went and did some errands and went grocery shopping. Now that Kevin is diabetic I read alot of the labels and my goodness I can't believe some of the things we used to eat were so loaded with sugar and carbs!! Our nutritionist said that you can subtract the amount of grams of fiber from the carbs if the fiber is 5 or more so that is nice to know! Now I look for foods with alot of fiber and we can have more of them. For instance the carb balance tortillas I got were 18 grams of carbs and 11 grams of fiber. So really 1 tortilla is only 7 grams of carbs!! Good deal! Pretty sad when I get so excited about such things!
Well I should get busy and make lunches for tomorrow...and get myself geared up for a day of QA! Ugh...:)
The Calamity Club Book Club Ideas
6 days ago





1 comments:
You made yourself a blog here!!!! WOW!!! How do you do that-- when you post, you also sent an email to me... how did you do that? Does the same thing happen when I post something on MY blog?
Post a Comment