Saturday, February 9, 2008

I finally did it:)



I finally decided to start my own blog. My friends have their blogs and I enjoy reading them so I wanted to start one and hopefully I can make it as interesting as theirs:)

Riley is doing really good since his surgery. I was so glad to have that ring off his neck so he could sleep more comfortably. He is just as energetic and hyper as he was before, however I do see that he isn't that way ALL the time. He has his times of the day where he has his hyper moments just like a child has a meltdown time in the day. He is such a sweetie and I love him so much! I can't even imagine our lives without him! He went and got groomed today. Here is a before and after picture of him.




1 comments:

Furry Bottoms said...

I feel like I am playing Peek-A-Boo with those before and after pictures of Riley! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin