This has been a crazy week...our heater goes on the fritz setting off the smoke alarm so we had to turn it off on Saterday night and the repair man can't come until Wednesday, I am running a fever and my chest feels like I have a chest cold but no cough?? My calf is killing me more than ever tonight...I think tonight is the worst its been...I should be feeling alot better by now but I am not..I have a dr. appt on Thursday and I hope to god he can give me something stronger for my calf! I almost think I might have pulled something...If I don't have it elevated it throbs and aches so bad I could cry:(
Sorry to vent but I am miserable tonight and needed to write it down...Kevin is doing all that he can to help me and I know he feels bad for me...he bought me some aspircreme that he is going to put on my leg tonight...:) I am going to go and get ready for bed...I am tired tonight!
The Calamity Club Book Club Ideas
6 days ago





0 comments:
Post a Comment