Monday, May 5, 2008

I see the light...:)

Well this is my 5th week since I had my foot surgery and I am finally feeling like I can get around a little more. I am still staying off of it as much as possible but I am able to go out every once and a while but not for long or it will swell up. The only trouble I am having at the moment is my sleeping schedule. I have had a few nights where I just couldn't get to sleep and so I have made myself stop taking any naps at all during the day. It is hard because sitting in front of a TV all day is pretty boring...

I go back to the doctor a week from Thursday and they will take x-rays to make sure its healing right and hopefully I will be able to start putting weight on the front of my foot. I haven't used my full foot for so long that it will probably feel really weird walking again...but so nice!!

Riley has LOVED having me home the last month...he will not like it when I go back to work. But he will be just fine.

So now I can see the light at the end of the tunnel and I am looking forward to getting back to normal and going on some walks with Riley and Kevin this summer...and just getting back a routine:)

Ta Ta for Now!:)

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin