





We are about 6 days before the packers come to pack our stuff. I have pretty much all of the bedrooms and bathrooms cleaned out with a few things left in the office to do. I took some pictures of the progress for you all to see. This is such a hard job and I will be SO happy once it is done! Riley is so tired every night just from following me all over the place! He knows something is up but he is handling it all pretty good! I will be updating this blog with pictures of the whole process. Keep checking back:)
The Calamity Club Book Club Ideas
6 days ago





2 comments:
OMG, I was JUST there a couple days ago and you have made HUGE progress in the craft room! Di dyou ever find that battery?
I can't even imagine what it was like for you packing up your craft room. You have so much awesome stuff. Hopefully you're so exhausted at night you're able to sleep! I'm sure your getting more and more anxious as moving day gets closer.
Post a Comment