Sunday, March 15, 2009

Crazy Day!!

What a crazy day!! Woke up to big heavy flakes of snow and then it changed to rain and wind and now it is sunny and windy. Talk about weird weather!! 


Kevin and I took another 2 car loads of stuff to Goodwill.  I know that people are going to be able to use alot of the stuff we are donating. I even got rid of most of my Elvis stuff!! I know! I have had some of that stuff since I was 13 years old!! I kept a few items that are collectible items. I am realizing that I don't need so much stuff and clutter in my life. It is amazing how much stuff you collect in just 4 years!! I have a book that is called "Does this clutter make my butt look fat" and I am telling you after getting rid of alot of our clutter I feel like a huge weight has been lifted! I know that I will probably still have to get rid of more stuff once we are moved because I don't know how much will fit in the apartment but I do not want alot of extra clutter or else it stresses me out! 

I have one week from tomorrow to get the rest of the house ready for the movers to come and pack our stuff! Time is going so darn fast!! 

1 comments:

Furry Bottoms said...

The weather really was crazy yesterday! BTW I love the way your blog looks!!! :) :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin