Saturday, March 7, 2009

Update on Boston

Wow! Lots has happened since I posted last! We went to Boston in February and found an apartment to move into. It is called Neponset Landing and it is so nice!! We ended up getting a one bedroom one bath instead of a two bedroom as we originally thought we would. All of the two bedrooms had smaller living spaces and we needed a larger living room so that we could fit all of our living room furniture that we just bought last year. We do have a small den in this apartment that we will use as a scrapbook room/office. It wouldn't fit a bed even if we wanted it to.  It will only fit a table and something to put the printer on.  We have a beautiful view of the water and far out in the distance a view of the skyline of Boston! If you want to check it out and see pictures look a the website www.neponsetlanding.com .


It is hard to believe that in less than a month I will be living in Boston..kind of scary and exciting all at the same time. I will be calling home alot I think! I will miss everyone so much but I plan on keeping in contact via facebook and emails!! Seattle will always be in my heart and we will come back as often as we can to visit!:) 

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin