Saturday, April 25, 2009

8 Favs

I've been tagged by Nikki from Aunt of 14 list my favs.

Here's the rules--mention the person that tagged you. Complete the lists of 8's. Tag 8 of your wonderful blogger friends. Go tell them you tagged them!

8 Things I Am Looking Forward To:

1 - Getting my apartment completely done!
2 - Seeing my family & friends in Washington again!
3 - Going to the beach on a nice warm day!
4 - Having one summer where I am not roasting! Yay AC!
5 - Spending time with Kevin and Riley!
6 - Taking our first vacation on the East Coast somewhere
7 - Finding out who won the giveaway from Ace's blog!
8 - Turning 40..I know I am weird!


8 Things I Did Yesterday:

1 - Put together some filing racks
2 - Took Riley out to go potty:) 
3 - Watched Ellen Degeneres
4 - Cooked dinner
5 - Fed Riley
6 - Went to the grocery store
7 - Took a shower
8 - Cleaned the apartment!

8 Things I Wish I Could Do:

1 - Cross stitch (can't do that with Riley...he will eat the thread!)
2 - Become a professional photographer
3 - Have this apartment completely done!
4 - Go to Disneyworld
5 - Lose 100 pounds in a week...LOL
6 - See my family and friends
7 - Be Rich
8 - See my Grandpa and Aunt K'lynn one last time...

8 Shows I Watch:

1 - Biggest Loser
2 - Survivor
3 - Amazing Race
4 - Ghost Hunters
5 - House Hunters
6 - Property Virgins
7 - The Hills 
8 - Grey's Anatomy 

I don't follow too many blogs so whoever reads this if they want to do it feel free:) 

3 comments:

Furry Bottoms said...

You grabbed my buttoN! YAY! :)

Its fun exploring new things isn't it? Very different than your previous life. We miss you here. I was in Lynnwood this morning, got my hair chopped off... and the area just doesnt feel the same :(

Unknown said...

Yeah..it is fun to see new things...I miss you too:) Post a picture of your haircut...my hair isn't liking Boston water...or the fact that I have been sweating like crazy with all this work and it makes my hair frizzy! LOL

Ace said...

If you figure out how to lose 100 lbs in a week, let me know!

We used to love Ghost Hunters, but it's not the same since they went international. I like Paranormal State now.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin