Kevin and I had a very fun day. We decided to try leaving Riley home and take a drive to Providence Rhode Island. It takes only 45 minutes (about the same time as it took to get from Lynnwood to Southcenter Mall) and went to the Providence Mall. We had lunch at D&B's restaurant. It was a really nice place. The mall was HUGE and also a very nice one! The view from one of the Mall windows was so nice I took a picture of it. I put together this collage thanks to Ace who helped send me to her blog and find the instructions. Thank you Ace!!
I took a picture of the Coach store just for you Tina..as Kevin says its one of your favorite stores:) We stopped at Stop and Shop to pick up our groceries and it was an adventure. They have this cool thing where you can use a scanner and as you shop you scan the item and bag it while you shop. It keeps a rolling total so you know how much your spending and then when your done you just go to the self checkout and there is a sign that you scan and it ends your shopping and then it downloads all of your groceries and you just pay! You don't have to scan it again! It is so cool!! Saved alot of time in the checkout. But it does take a little more time to shop since you have to stop and scan it and bag it as you go...but I think after a bit it won't take so long.
We then came home to our sleeping quiet puppy who was so happy to see us...I just love this little guy! Well I have to go and start dinner...so I will blog more later!
The Calamity Club Book Club Ideas
6 days ago






2 comments:
LOL.. Yes. this is my FAVORITE store. Haven't bought anything from there in a while... So their business must be hurting!!
I love that you can drive anywhere!!!
I say hi to your mom every time she comes in. =)
Tina
PS.. i am having issues viewing any of the photos? says its private?
YAY! You got the mosaic! Document your Saturday in pics and then link to my blog that night!
I hit my pic limit with flickr though. That didn't make me happy. I've been using Picasa now and actually like it better because you can do it all (mosaic, edits and everything) in that one program.
Post a Comment