
Riley did his normal wake up call at about 6:00 am to go outside...and Kevin being the best husband that he is got up to to take him out. He came back into the bedroom and encouraged me to come out and see the beautiful sunrise. I got up and put my robe on and came out and WOW it was gorgeous!! I grabbed the camera and took the pictures above. The pictures don't do it justice.. the color was so pretty!! He took Riley outside and I ended up going back to bed...for the first time in weeks I slept so good I wanted to get a few more hours of it because I knew that today would be a busy day. I have already been grocery shopping and I will start cleaning house here after I finish the blog. It is already 70 degrees outside...I will blog more later...ta ta for now:)
The Calamity Club Book Club Ideas
6 days ago





4 comments:
I've been so enjoying all the blogging you've been doing about your new home. Thanks for sharing!
That sunrise is so AWESOME!!!! I know pictures don't do it justice. I feel the same way about my sunset pictures!!
That is a beautiful sunrise! Hope you have a great day!
pretty!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment