Kevin and I decided to take a drive today. It wasn't a real sunny day so we thought we would just go and explore North of Boston.
Unfortunately all of those pictures but 3 of them didn't get transferred to Picasa so I could use them in the collage. I use an application on my IPhone and it is supposed to send the pictures to Picasa, however it didn't work and the pictures are stuck on their server...oh well. We had a nice drive. We went to New Hampshire and we had planned to drive up to the shore, however with the cloudy weather we just didn't feel like it. So we stopped and had some lunch at
Friendly's. They have the best burgers and fries..even better than Red Robin! We came home and spent the afternoon with Riley and then after dinner we decided we needed to get Riley out of the apartment and what better place to take him...the beach of course! :)
Most of the pictures in the collage are the pictures from the beach. Since I didn't have enough I added a couple more of a Sunset and Sunrise from Thursday night and Friday morning...They were both taken from my apartment window. And a picture of my new haircut.
We are all very tired and as I type this Riley is sleeping at my feet...I hope you all have had a wonderful weekend! Check out
Ace's blog to see her collage as she is the founder of the collage! Have a great holiday!!

3 comments:
The beach looks great!
Dont tell me Kevin is wearing a Safeco Cares T-shirt?!
I miss the north... and I miss going on long drives!!
Post a Comment