My mom told me a few days ago about a friend of ours that experienced a horrible painful thing...her sweet loving black lab was walking her three children to the bus stop as he did every day and in the process some idiot that was driving way too fast hit and ran over her dog. The impact caused their fender to come off! This has really bothered me that this person who HAD to have known that they hit something (could have been a child!) and didn't bother to stop and make sure they were ok! And if this wasn't bad enough the three kids and all the kids on the school bus witnessed this whole thing!! I couldn't even imagine how traumatizing it was for them! My heart really aches for our friend and her family because I know how much they loved their dog! He would always come out while I was waiting to get my hair cut and he would just sit there and let you pet him...not begging for more just would look up at you with those eyes...
I don't know what it is but I haven't been able to just "let it go"...as far as being mad. I can't just let it go because that person should have to pay for #1 going so fast which they are lucky they didn't hit the school bus! & #2 that they didn't even stop to see what they hit and if it was ok....I hope they think about this every day and it drives them crazy!!
If my friend is reading this I am sooooo sorry about your loss! I love you and I wish I could be there to give you and your kids a hug!! God Bless you....





1 comments:
*SNUFFLES*
Post a Comment