Saturday, June 13, 2009

So...when the dog is quiet and in a different room...go check on him...because this could be what he is doing!! Chewing up your money!! Look at he guilty look in his eyes...LOL



5 comments:

Furry Bottoms said...

Oh no!!!! It looks like he's begging Kevin for forgiveness, LOL

Unknown said...

He is! He took the money out of his wallet (don't ask me how!) and was ripping it apart when Kevin came out to check on him! LOL

Unknown said...

lol aww We found our dog ( who is now in doggie heaven) under one of the beds eating a wad of $$ she grabbed from the top of the desk. She was really enjoying it and we had a hard time rescuing it! lol Silly dogs!

Notes and letters to myself.... said...

Just like a child -- you can't leave a kid alone unsupervised either. When they are quiet is when they are getting into trouble:) But it has to tough getting irritated with your dog he's a adorable.

~Kristen~ said...

Eeek! My Beagle once swiped a $100 bill and chewed it up...luckily I caught him and was able to tape it up!

Your best friend Nikki directed me to your blog! She and I "met" through our blogs. She mentioned how you recently moved to Quincy....well, I live in Peabody! It is the other side of Boston from where you are, on the North Shore. I have lived here my entire life so if you have any questions just ask! I will do my best to answer!

I noticed in your profile that you scrapbook...me, too! There are some great stores you can check out: Absolutely Everything in Topsfield MA, Right At Home Scrapbooking in N. Attleboro MA, Ink About It in Westford MA, A Time For Memories in N. Grafton MA..so many! And we have the big box chains, too: Ac Moore, Michael's and JoAnn. I know JoAnn and Michael's are national so you are probably familiar with them. AC Moore is prmarily East Coast so it is probably new to you.

I hope you are both loving Boston!!! You will be a New Englanda before you know it!!! :-)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin