This has been an extremely stressful week for me...thank god for my friends and family especially Kevin who has put up with me. I am about 98% sure that I am going to have it fixed rather than pulled. After doing some research and thinking about it I would rather try to save it than lose it. With my bad luck I would have to get an implant or bridge to keep my teeth from shifting and with the bone loss I have I am more likely to do some damage to the teeth around it.
Then today I am reaching to take out the laundry out of the washer and as I did that my thumb caught and RIP! My fingernail ripped away from the skin...not all the way just about a quarter of the way just enough to hurt like the dickens and bleed under the nail a little! It bent back a little bit but I don't think the nail cracked so that is good but typing is a little hard because it is on my left hand and that is the hand I use for the spacebar...LOL Oh well the week is almost over and hopefully next week will be better...today is very humid and getting cloudy...I think we are supposed to get rain tomorrow and sun on Sunday...
Ta Ta for now...





2 comments:
Good luck with that. I know I need to break down and go have my missing filling replaced soon before I end up with another crown. I just hate going and hate paying!
Eeeek! I literally cringed and twitched when I read about your fingernail. I haven't done that in a long time but whenever I bang my nail it is my biggest fear. OUCH!!! Good luck with your tooth. I think once you have it fixed you will be happy you did it. I'll be thinking of ya my friend!!!
Post a Comment