After this we had lunch at the Hard Rock Cafe in downtown Boston. We were so thirsty I couldn't get enough water! We were so hungry I didn't even get any pictures of what I had for lunch. LOL. We then decided to head back. I was a little worried about Riley...and that brings us to another story...
The night before the little man decided to eat a strand of dental floss. I know..I should have made sure it was down in the garbage a little more...so I was worried that it could cause a blockage and tangle up inside. I called the 24 hour emergency line for the vet and they said to just watch him and if he starts getting lethargic or starts throwing up and not going poo to get him in right away. Well the lethargic thing is hard because he is on Benedryl for his itching (vet put him on that for a week to see if it helps his itching) so we had to watch for the other stuff. He did go poo that night and the next morning but we don't know if he has poo'd it out yet...he went again this morning so I am feeling a little better. If there was a blockage he would show the signs by now. WHEW!!
I hope you all have a great rest of the weekend...looks like a cloudy day here today...we had a little thunder/lightning in the middle of the night last night...the only reason I know is because Riley started barking at the thunder along with the dog next door! LOL
The creator of this Saturday Cell Phone mosaic is ACE...check out her blog! She will be posting hers soon...:)








3 comments:
We walked 1/2 of the freedom trail when we were there! We didn't have a tour guide though, we just followed the signs. That's a lot of walking! I remember stopping in a mcdonalds to go to the bathroom and was shocked you had to use tokens! I'd never been anywhere that you had to use tokens to use the bathroom!
Faneuil Hall/Quincy Market is one of my favorite places in Boston on a nice day! I could wander around for hours even though I have been going there my whole life. Did you guys get down to the waterfront at all to see any of the Tall Ships? They are so beautiful! I hope Riley is doing well and pooping like he should!!! :-)
YOu have such wonderful Saturday adventures! :)
BTW, you don't have to use your cell phone to participate in the cell phone collage. I know I don't for all my pictures. I love doing it though. Now Im going to go back and look at your pictures again!
Post a Comment