Ace over at ifyouthinkroundisfunny.com has asked for any wedding mishaps out there so I thought I would post mine. For the most part my wedding was perfect...we had a few things that happened some funny and some not...
1. We had my sister-in-law's friend videotape our wedding and the battery decided not to work (dumb me should have checked it before to make sure it was full) so he had to do most of the video taping with it plugged into the wall...he did an excellent job and kept his cool about it...thanks Dave!! :)
2. It POURED rain the day of the wedding and I really wanted to get some outside pictures on the bridge of the church...but oh well they say rain on your wedding day is good luck...we have been married 11 years and still love each other more than ever!!
3. My poor Dad...after shaking Kevin's hand and walking to his seat he almost tripped on my train...it broke the ice a bit and everyone had a little laugh. I love you Dad!!
That was about it...it was a wonderful day and I will never forget it!!





4 comments:
Link up Girlfriend!
Dont forget to link to Ace! :) Your wedding photos were just knock out gorgeous. Just so you know, I don't plan on having a wedding. I plan to elope. Yuh-huh. And of course you'd be invited, but I am still eloping.
You better invite me girl!! If I had known you at that time I would have had you in my wedding party! :)
I linked up to ya Ace...sorry about that:)
I think every wedding had at least some kerfluffle!!! :-) We had one, too! I will have to post about it. Actually, two, but both were pretty funny!
It rained on my parent's wedding day, too....41 years later they are more in love than ever!!!
Post a Comment