I didn't find any new cookbooks at Barnes and Noble and it hit me that I can just look online and not spend money on another cookbook to get dusty! LOL We went to Williams Sonoma because Kevin got a gift card as a recognition gift from work so we were going to see if we could find anything to use the card on...we couldn't find anything worth spending the money on! So silly!! We don't want to just buy something to use it we want to wait and find something that we will use!
On the way home we stopped at Bed Bath and Beyond because we needed a new scale...the one that we moved with us I think was knocked around a bit because it was way off from what the Dr. scale said. While we were getting ready to check out we saw something we have been looking for and something I was really excited about...the center picture is of a tote cart...you might ask me why this is such a big thing for us. When you have 7 bags of groceries including gallons of milk and 12 packs of pop and you live in a high rise apartment it is something that is a "must have". We do have an elevator but trying to carry all the groceries without having to make several trips downstairs is horrible!
I also included a couple pictures of Riley...one with his new bed and the other was just cute with his ear up! :)
So that was our day and now we are just chilling at home in our wonderful Air Conditioned apartment! Be sure to check out ACE over at ifyouthinkroundisfunny.com to see her collage...she is the wonderful person that started this every Saturday collage:)









3 comments:
Hi Christa!!! I've been wondering whats going on with you and I think I have figured it out. Girl, you got to email me. (picture me with a frown on my face)
I used to live in an apartment in Huntington Beach (CA) that had underground parking and an elevator like yours... and I know this was selfish of me, but what I would do is pull the plug on the elevator to stop it from going anywhere and then I would load the elevator up with all the grocery bags, then go up to my floor and unload the bags right outside the elevator then let it go. So all I really needed to do was go back and forth from the area outside the elevator to my door. I never even thought of a tote like that! Thats a great find!
Alright, seriously, the similarities are just getting spooky now!!! My Kevin wakes up early every weekend, too, and guess what time I woke up today?!? Yup! 9AM!!! I always say I will wake up early on the weekends, too, but I wake up so early all week that I just give in on the weekends and sleep in!
And guess what I just bought the other day??? The EXACT SAME CART!!! But in black. I got it to cart stuff back and forth to crops because I always take way more than will git in my Crop in Style rolling tote!!!
OK, so, for real, the four of us have got to hang out sometime!!!!
Aw, Riley is just as cute as ever! And that salad looks so good!
Post a Comment