I noticed this morning that the grassy field outside my living room window is starting to change its color a bit...which is telling me that fall is coming...and also the weather is cooler and a nice cool breeze is flowing...I decided to turn off the AC and open all the windows to get some fresh air. It is nice except when the T goes by..being that the tracks are right outside! I am just glad we are on the 6th floor so they aren't as loud and it doesn't obstruct our view. Here are some pictures of the season changes so far this year. The first one is in April when things weren't quite green and the trees weren't full yet...the second one is in June when all the trees were full and the grassy field was so green...then the third one is now as it is changing back to the brown colors...
The Calamity Club Book Club Ideas
6 days ago







4 comments:
wow, big differences in the colors! That is so awesome, that you can SEE it so obviously like that. Awesome
I love love love love love love it!!! Even after 38 years I never ever tire of our spectacular autumns that we have here!!! And now that it is September 1 it is fall as far as I am concerned!!! You are in for such a treat over the next couple months! Our winter should be quite interesting for you guys, too...... ;-)
Ohhh, this is SO exciting! Your first New England Autumn!! :) I bet you're so looking forward to it! I know I can't wait to hear how you enjoy it. :) There is no place better for fall than this little corner of the world. :)
Wow, Christa...you live in a beautiful place. This is sure a sight, considering I stare at dry flat plains every flippin' day.
Post a Comment