Saturday, September 5, 2009

Saturday Cell Phone Collage

Hello everyone!! If you would like to participate in the Saturday Cellphone Collage check out Ace's blog and she will show you how...it is just a collage of pictures of what I did today...

Today I got up around 8:30 and we needed to make a run to Costco...I was craving cantaloupe and we needed some grapes so I thought I would get them there since its cheaper and you get lots more! We also got some prunes for me...don't ask! It is something I found that helps me keep things moving if you know what I mean...TMI!! We also found this Fiber One muffin mix and the muffins are only 3 points each! I will make them for breakfasts next week. And we also got some Tuna fish for some tuna salad. I don't know if any of you have tried these apple/pear crisps but they are soooooo good! They are freeze dried fruit and when you put them in your mouth they kind of melt and they are so sweet! But they are only 39 calories and 0 grams of fat! They are only .5 WW points...and they are yummy! :)

Then we went to the South Shore mall to try to find Kevin some new work shoes...didn't find any...but we had lunch at the cheesecake factory and then walked the mall for about an hour...while we were there we had to check out Debbi's Petland...I love going in there to see the dogs...but then again it makes me sad because I know that most dogs sold in stores are from puppy mills:( We picked Riley up a fish chew toy as the other one he has he has chewed it to death!! I put a picture of the old one (with no tail and half a face left) and the new one...you will see what I mean! I LOVE the picture of him putting the fishy on my computer and sitting there looking at me like "gimmie!" LOL

I hope you all of you are having a wonderful weekend so far...:) Ta ta for now!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Ace said...

Oh, that salad looks yummy too! Was that the asian chicken salad? I thought about getting that one but was craving cesaer so bad!

Unknown said...

make sure you follow the directions on the side of the box of fiber one muffins to use egg whites(or egg beaters) and no sugar added applesauce. I also add shredded zucchini to make the muffins BIG! I know Ive posted pics of them before...with frosting! YUM! :)

Furry Bottoms said...

Glad to see you're using the car mobile!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin