Kevin took today and tomorrow off and after a visit to the dentist office we decided to take a little drive to Nantasket Beach where Krista (the office manager at the dentist) told us about. We thought we would go check it out...it was beautiful! I bet it would be even better in the summer time. It has a nice boardwalk and alot of restaurants. Today was sunny but a little hazy...I took a few pictures with my IPhone as I didn't have my other camera with me....we plan on going back in the summer time when its a little warmer...when we left for the dentist it was 32 degrees outside!
We then went to pick up a few things at Costco and a pair of dress pants and a shirt for work and came home:) Here are a few pictures of the beach...enjoy:)

Me and the love of my life!



My sweetie!

Being silly!

I just love the beach!!






2 comments:
No place better than the beach!
Definitely no other I'd rather be at than the ocean side!! :)
Post a Comment