Monday, November 16, 2009

Happy Days....

Hello my bloggy friends! I am having a very happy day!! As you all know I applied for a job and had some interviews last week...well I got a call this morning from the manager I interviewed with and not only did they offer me a job but they offered me a different job than what I originally applied for...I applied for an Insurance Assistant job and they offered me the Underwriting Assistant job which looks almost identical to what I did in my last job that I worked at for 10 years!! I couldn't be more excited...can you tell I am excited...???? Can I say the word excited any more times?? I start on 11/30/09 and I get the time off for Christmas (I already have the tickets for Seattle so it would have been non-refundable). They are so great! Anyway I had to tell y'all since I have been talking so much about it...:)

Have a happy day yourself! Even though its a Monday...:)

3 comments:

Ace said...

Yay! Congrats!

Unknown said...

Very cool Christa...I just asked on your other blog when you start but I see you answered me on here! :) Very cool and very exciting! :)

A New England Girl said...

This is AWESOME news!! :) Congratulations!! I hope the same happens for me and the position I most recently applied to/am pulling for. I am so happy for you and I am so excited to hear how your first few weeks go. :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin