Saturday, November 28, 2009

Saturday Cell Phone Mosaic

Click on the mosiac to see bigger pictures!
Hello my bloggies:) Woke up today and played with Riley a bit in bed with Kevin...he just loves his froggy. I got up to use the bathroom and came back and Riley stole my spot! Stinker...well after pondering on what to do today Kevin came up with the idea to go to Providence, Rhode Island and go to the mall there...it is a HUGE mall and it actually wasn't that busy!! Funny thing is we didn't end up buying anything...but we had a good time just walking around the mall! We were going to go to Costco but that was crazy!! There was an enchanted village thing going on at Jordan's Furniture and there were cars backed up at least 2 miles from the exit..we gave up and decided to head home.

We are going to spend the rest of the day chilling out and watching TV...and then have some yummy Turkey leftovers for dinner! I hope you have all had a wonderful day!!

Check out Ace's blog as she was the one that started this whole party...and also check out Aunt Nikki as she is hosting the Saturday Cell Phone Mosaic this week as Ace is gone for the Thanksgiving weekend:)


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

♥Mimi♥ said...

That is so cool - cell phone mosaic! Whoda thunk it☺


Just stopping by with my Sunday wishes! I count meeting you in blogland as one of my newest and best blessings!

Anonymous said...

I just got back from the Fruit Center. It was awesome. Thanks

A New England Girl said...

Ahh, I LOVE Providence Place. I haven't been there in so long, but it is one of my favorite malls by far. :) Shocked it wasn't busy, but it makes for a good day of shopping for you! I hope you had an enjoyable weekend. Are you ready for snow? Our mtns were dotted this weekend... it's coming... :)

~Kristen~ said...

Love Prov Place! It really is huge!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin