Today I ended up getting up early..not sure why but I woke up and just couldn't sleep! So I caught up on some DVR shows...Say Yes to the Dress and Dr. Oz and then we went to open an account at Sovereign Bank. It is a much more convenient bank for Kevin because there is a branch right across the street from his work and it has a better online system...so we decided to change over to them.
After that Kevin drove me to Weston the way that I will be going on Thursday when I go to my interviews. It was a piece of cake! I took some pictures of the drive and tried to get a self portrait of myself and somehow zoomed in and it took...it is a little blurry, however I thought it was kind of funny so I kept it as part of my collage...:) We had lunch at Subway...we were so hungry I forgot to take pictures...LOL
We then went to Patriot Place at Gillette Stadium as Kevin wanted to see if he could find a heavy Patriots jacket. I was going to get him a Jersey for his birthday but they ended up not having the one he wanted in stock online and so he was going to see if they had any jackets...but he didn't find any that he liked so he will look online:)








2 comments:
I am loving your collages! I have seen them on other blogs and am fascinated by them. They look WAY too difficult for me though.
Just wanted to stop in and take a peek at your Giving Thanks list. Looks like it's growing, and that you have much to be thankful for! Keep it growing and I'll be back!
~ Leah
Busy day! For us, I feel like we were out and about a lot but for some reason I don't feel like we accomplished a whole lot?!?! I think because I have been tired all day. Oh....but we did have lunch out today, too....take a wild guess where??? ;-)
Post a Comment