No I did not take this picture...I just have to have pictures with my posts! LOL
I am sitting here in my dark living room with just the glow of my laptop shining in my eyes trying to figure out why the heck I can't sleep!!! I hate those nights where you just can't seem to shut your brain off and just go into a peaceful sleep! This week is going to be a big one for me and I am hoping for the best! I am sitting here looking out the living room window and watching the flickering lights of the city and Riley is sleeping on the ottoman at my feet...he just has to be where his momma is...!
I have loved having the time off for the last 8 months but I really think I am ready to start getting back into a routine. That means I need to start training my brain and body to get back to a normal schedule. I need to go to bed at 10:00 pm like I used to and get up at 7:00 am every day. Until I get a job I can spend that extra time in the morning exercising or doing things around the apartment. I have spent too many days staying home and not going out and doing much...but I am now feeling alot more comfortable driving around the city and know where most things are...tomorrow I have to go to Petco to get Riley some more food and to the DressBarn to get a few more pairs of dress pants...and then I think I am going to finish packing up some things to take to storage.
Sorry to be rambling on...but what else can I do at 12:10 am?? I need to chill out and surf the net for a little bit and then hit the sack...I don't think the nap I took this afternoon helped much either! LOL
I hope you all have a wonderful Monday!!






2 comments:
It must have been that kind of night! I was exhausted but I couldn't sleep. I know I dozed off sometime between 2 - 3am but didn't fully fall asleep until after 3:00. Hubs was like that until 4:00am! I'd usually blame it on a full moon but I don't think there was one.
I'm trying to catch up on my blogs! Thats a nice picture you put there. You're nervous about Thursday, I think that could be whats keeping you up!
Oh, what happened to the MIL? You haven't said a word about her...
Post a Comment