Sunday, December 6, 2009

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow...



Last night Kevin and I were watching one of our favorite Christmas movies and looked outside and it was snowing like crazy!! We were told we were going to get about 3-5 inches overnight...but I think we only ended up getting about 1-2 inches. It was still pretty and it was a nice test to see how the city handles the snow. We didn't get alot of accumulation down were Riley goes to the bathroom because the subway tracks are right there and so it kind of shields that area from too much snow..and the wind was blowing so much...

At 2:00am I kept hearing a boom and then it sounded like something was rolling off a table and I couldn't figure out what it was. I looked outside and didn't see anything but this morning we figured out it was the dang workers plowing the ramp outside our window!! Really??? There was not enough snow to really plow and the problem with doing that is the whole ramp ended up as one large sheet of ice! Kevin and I did go out and all the roads were clear and plowed which was very nice to see! We went to the storage unit to take a few more boxes and then to the dreaded grocery store to get groceries for the week. We are home watching the Patriots play and so far they are winning:) I have attached a few pictures and a video I took last night when we took Riley outside...it was really windy so its hard to hear some of what I was saying. Don't you just love his little jacket?? It keeps him nice and warm:)

3 comments:

Ace said...

aw, cute little paw prints in the snow!

~Kristen~ said...

Awww, cutie Riley!

So you guys got your first New England December snow, but this was just a dusting!!! You need a true New England storm to really get broken in!!! lolol

A New England Girl said...

I agree with Kristen. :) This is nothin'! We need a big Nor'easter to bring in some heavy stuff to the area, then you'll really see what it's all about! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin