Today we decided to go to the mall...I didn't know which one we were going to...I let Kevin decide where he wanted to go...so we went to the Natick Mall. It is a HUGE Mall!! It wasn't very busy when we got there...but as were leaving it was starting to get a little busy. They had the Christmas music playing and they had alot of decorations and trees set up around the whole mall...it was beautiful!!
They are predicting possibly 6 inches of snow tonight...and it is snowing as I am writing this. But I can't see it because it is dark:( But when I look into the light posts I can see that it is snowing...
We came home and relaxed the rest of the day with Riley and I caught up on some shows on my DVR. We have eaten dinner and we are now sitting down to watch another one of our favorite Christmas movies...Love Actually...we always watch Christmas Vacation and Love Actually and also sometimes While you were Sleeping...
I hope you have all had a wonderful weekend so far! This is my first weekend since starting my new job and so far I am really enjoying getting back into a routine...have made some good friends so far.
Check out Ace's Blog as she is the one that created the Saturday Cell Phone Mosaic! She is so sweet and has alot of great things to say! Goodnight all!!







2 comments:
Hey stranger! Good to see you!
Hope you had a good time! And I hope you're enjoying the snow. :)
Post a Comment