Thursday, March 18, 2010

Answers to your questions....

Hello everyone! I am sorry I am late in answering your questions...its been a crazy week! 3 days a week I don't get home until after 6 and then I make dinner and by the time I sit down to relax its almost 7:30...Here we go....

Lyndsay asks: Now that you are living on the east coast do you and Kevin plan to take trips to New York or D.C.?

Well...we for sure want to someday go to New York! That is somewhere I have never been and Kevin has been there one time but only for a short business trip. As for D.C. we have been there once before but we would like to someday go back. There is so much historical things to see it will take another trip to see everything!

New England Girl asks: How are we enjoying living in Boston/east coast?

We love it! We have had a full year of exploring and still have lots more to see! It will be one year since we moved here in a few weeks and it just flew by! Also by moving here we were able to meet and become great friends with Kristen & Kevin! We have some fun plans for the summer to do things together!

Nikki asked several questions...LOL Here they are:

1. What is your favorite drink and why?

I have to say my favorite thing to drink is ice water...I know that sounds funny but nothing quenches my thirst more than ice water!

2. Will you be sharing photos of anything anytime soon?

I did on Saturday on my mosaic...I am trying to keep up on blogging but things just get busy...but I will do better:)

3. Have you finished your craft room yet?

No...but I am going to take a weekend (probably next weekend because this weekend is Kevin and my 12 year wedding anniversary) and get it organized and ready for my parents visit in April!

4. Are you ever going to do the Saturday Cell Phone Mosaic again? (she also noted that if I think she is trying to out do Kristen or Ace's numbers as the "top commentors" I might be on to something...) LOL

I did a Saturday Cell Phone Mosaic last weekend...I just needed a break for a bit...but I am back!

5. When I am not blogging I am....?

Working, making dinner, at Physical Therapy, taking care of Kevin and Riley, watching TV and sleeping:)

Thank you all for your questions...I may do this again soon...so think of some other good questions you might want to ask me:) Ta Ta for now!

2 comments:

Furry Bottoms said...

Well, I did beat Ace and Kristen this time!!! LOL thank you for answering those questions!! :)

Ace said...

Dang Nikki! I see I have some work to do to get back to the top of the commentors now!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin