Sunday, March 14, 2010

Saturday Cell Phone Mosaic...on Sunday!

Click on the mosiac to view the picture and comments!
Hello everyone!! I know this is not Saturday...but things have been a little busy around here and Picasa was giving me some issues...sooooo it is a Sunday Cell Phone Mosaic! :)

We got up yesterday to a bunch of rain and wind...and its been pouring non stop since then. In fact it kept me up most of the night. Since we are on the end of the building we hear it more...and we have more windows so the rain slapping against the window is really loud!

Anyway back to yesterday...we went out and ran some errands. We needed to go to Petsmart and get a comb for Riley...his other one got lost in this last move. We ended up buying him a new kong toy with some liver treats...he has chewed his other kong he had to the point that it needed to be replaced. Then we went to Best Buy because that new movie "Up in the air" came out with George Clooney and I had to have it...we watched it last night and it was really good! Went to Sports Authority because I needed to buy a weight to do my exercises the Physical Therapist wants me to do at home. Then we decided to come home. I was going to do my grocery shopping yesterday but it was so nasty outside! We came home and spent the rest of the day watching some TV and getting some housework done.

Today we got up and it was still nasty outside...in fact is raining so hard that the windows are all wet and I can't hardly see out of them! I ended up going grocery shopping. I didn't do much with my hair because I knew that between the wind and rain it was a lost cause anyway! While I was gone my sweet loving husband cleaned the house and started some laundry. I just finished watching the movie Precious and it was a good movie! It was different than what I thought it would be. But it was good. I watched it on demand because I didn't want to take the chance in buying it and not liking it! I am going to start working on my craft room a little this afternoon. My parents are coming to visit 4 weeks from yesterday and I am very excited!! I just hope the weather is good while they are here!!

Make sure you check out Ace's blog as she is the wonderful one that started this Saturday Cell phone Mosaic and link up! : ) Take care!!

P.S. Last chance to ask me any questions....(not you Nikki you asked plenty...hehe) I will be answering them tomorrow! Right now I have 2 from a few followers and about 5 from Nikki....the more the better! :)

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Furry Bottoms said...

*giggles* Sorry about the questions!

~Kristen~ said...

This rain is insane!!! Our backyard is like a river!!! But, at least its not snow!!! :-)

Ace said...

What is it with all the rain lately? Even way down here, we're back to being cold and rainy again. Yucky poo.

P.S. Welcome back Stranger!

A New England Girl said...

Sounds like a good weekend, albeit rainy! This weather has been crazy. I've missed your posting! Welcome back. :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin