I absolutely loved this movie!! Sandra Bullock played Leigh Ann Tueoy and she did an excellent job!! These people that took Michael Oher in and helped him to be where he is today are heaven sent!! The actor himself Quinton Aaron came from similar background as Michael and it is good to see him also beat the odds and become a star! I am not going to give any of the movie away but if you like happy stories this is a great one to watch!! It is on the top of my favorite movie list!





2 comments:
We watched this the other night, too!!! Kevin had seen it in the theater with Joe and he couldn't wait to see it again!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! Sandra Bullock totally deserved that Oscar that she got for it!!!!
I haven't seen this one yet.. but I want to. Going to wait for On Demand though! :)
Post a Comment