Thursday, April 1, 2010

Thinking about you today....

Today 14 years ago I lost someone very special to me...My Aunt K'Lynn...she passed away from complications of a bone marrow transplant. Leave it to her to go on April Fools day as she loved to play jokes on everyone...she was so much fun and my best friend! Just wanted to let her know that I was thinking about her and missing her very much!! I love you Aunt K'Lynn!! I know she is with us still looking down on us everyday! Don't laugh at the picture I posted. That was taken when I was 16 years old. She said to make a face so I did but she didn't...stinker...LOL


Don't forget to tell those you around you that you love them every chance you get...because you never know when it could be your last time seeing them....I love all of you!! :)

2 comments:

~Kristen~ said...

Love you, too, sista!!! xoxo

Furry Bottoms said...

I'm sorry. I know how much you loved your Aunt. She knows too.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin